This section contains 2 (Two) Questions
- • The answer to each question is a SINGLE DIGIT INTEGER ranging from 0 to 9, that you have to choose the correct one ( ONLY ONE ) from options given.
1. The ratio of radius of curvature of a spherical mirror to its focal length
2. The minimum value of the ratio of the equivalent resistance in series combination and parallel combination of any two resistors is
This section contains 3( Three ) Questions
- • Each question has 4 ( Four ) options : A, B, C and D. One or more than one of these four option(s) is(are) correct answer(s).
3. Electric current flows in the sense as per
4. When light enters from one medium to another following character(s) of light do(es) not change
5. The strength of an electromagnet depends on
This section contains 10 (Ten) Questions
- • Each question has 4 (Four) options : A, B, C and D. One of these four options is correct answer.
- • Correct answer :+ 4, No answer : 0 and Incorrect answer : - 1
8. An object 4 cm in size is placed at 25 cm in front of a concave mirror of focal length 15 cm. The size of the image is
10. The speed of yellow light( 600 nm ) in vacuum is 3 x 108 ms-1. Its wavelength in glass ( refractive index = 1.5 )
11. In a crystal clear morning a person sees the mountain range blurred. His problem in vision is called
12. At the condition of minimum deviation for a prism, which one is incorrect out of the options given?
13. A rectangular coil of copper wire is rotated in a magnetic field. The direction of induced current changes in each of
14. Two electric bulbs each of rating 240V-120Ware connected separately in series (a) and in parallel(b) across a supply voltage 440V.
15. Match the rulesfor sensing current and magnetic field through a phenomenon, given in two columns:
||Fleming’s left hand rule
||Direction of induced current due to motional emf
||Fleming’s right hand rule
||Deflection of a magnetic needle placed near a current carrying conductor
||Right hand thumb rule
||Orientation of magnetic field lines around a current carrying conductor
||Ampere’s swimming rule
||Direction of current in a Ohmic circuit
||Direction of force on a current carrying conductor in a magnetic field